The FLB Center will be hosting monthly indoor Public Vendor Markets beginning in July 2021! These vendor markets are open to the public and offer a venue to sell and buy an ever-changing selection of goods. In addition to the up to 10 vendors, there will be a bake sale to benefit one of our local area non profits.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please email email@example.com for more information. We welcome all sellers of goods from MLM companies (Scentsy, Pampered Chef, Tupperware, etc.) to someone downsizing a household. Spaces will be available on a first come, first served basis and are not guaranteed.
Please note that for Heritage Days and Colonial Christmas weekends, we only be accepting hand crafted items and MLM Consultants. Those applications for selling household goods will be rejected. Thank you for your understanding on this.
Click a link below to download the Public Market Vendor application you are interested in vending at. If you have any questions, please send an email to FLBCenter108@gmail.com
- Heritage Days Vendor Application - July 17 & 18, 2021
- August Vendor Application - August 14, 2021
- September Vendor Application - September 11, 2021
- October Vendor Application - October 16, 2021
- November Vendor Application - November 13, 2021
- Colonial Christmas Vendor Application - December 4 & 5, 2021