The Amos Judson House, built in 1810 on what is believed to be the property of the original French Fort. Edinboro University sponsored an archaeological dig there and although few artifacts from the colonial period were found, large areas of wood charcoal in the vicinity of the Judson House suggest the remains of either the French or British forts (both were destroyed by fire). Remains from the American period are much more plentiful, numbering over 160,000 artifacts and garbage remains. Old entrances and a past porch were discovered associated with the Judson House. This stately home is furnished in the style of the period.
Open for tours from May to November. See the About page for hours of operation. Admission is free, but donations are accepted and appreciated to help maintain the museum.
Part of the second floor houses our library and extensive genealogy collection, as well as a model of the original Fort LeBoeuf, as described in the journal of George Washington.